Serial Number/Version Help
Can't find your serial number and/or version? Follow these steps:
- Look in the Help > About menu in the software itself.
IE: PaperPort, OmniPage, PDF Converter, PDF Create!, Dragon NaturallySpeaking, etc.
- Nuance (ScanSoft) serial numbers will be in one of these two formats:
XXXXX - XXX - XXXX - XXXX - XX or XXXXX - XXX - XXXXXX
- If your software came bundled with a scanning device from one of the following manufacturers: Brother, Xerox, Cannon, Dell, HP, Konica, Okidata, or Kyocera, (there are others) you can locate your serial number by opening the HELP menu and selecting ABOUT. It will NOT be on the device or CD sleeve.
- If the software is not/no longer installed: look on the CD sleeve (with the exception of the instance listed above).
- If you bought the software online, and you don't have the CD sleeve anymore or you downloaded the software: go to http://www.findmyorder.comto view your receipt.
- If your serial number is HHC-HHC-HHC, the product is already registered to an organization. You do not need to register the serial number.
- If you didn't order online or none of the above worked, please contact Customer Service they will be happy to assist you!